In his latest T20 Blast column for Sky Sports, Birmingham Bears batsman Laurie Evans prepares for a quarter-final push, talks a

in Unsere Forum regeln 11.10.2019 10:25
von jokergreen0220 • 120 Beiträge

In his latest T20 Blast column for Sky Sports, Birmingham Bears batsman Laurie Evans prepares for a quarter-final push, talks about his brothers link with Wimbledon star Marcus Willis, and reveals how he lost out in his Euro 2016 sweepstake. Asdrubal Cabrera Nationals Jersey ... We are just a few of wins away from securing a quarter-final spot in the NatWest T20 Blast, and have four big games coming up in the next seven days where we hopefully make sure of it.The team is in good shape despite losing out in the last two games. We know when we get it right, we play an excellent brand of cricket for this format. First up on Friday night is a re-match with local rivals Worcestershire. They beat us convincingly at Edgbaston earlier in the year, so you could say we owe them. The derby is something that the supporters love and so its always a special occasion for the players. Brett DOliveira smacked 62 off 38 balls as Worcestershire beat Birmingham at Edgbaston Then on Tuesday were live in front of the Sky cameras playing Northamptonshire, who are joint top of the North Group with Nottinghamshire. It should be a great game.Matthew Wade has come in as our overseas player, in place of Luke Ronchi. Although Im gutted I didnt manage to get Luke back for drenching me with a water balloon earlier in the summer, Wadey has been an excellent replacement.He was my travel partner up to our game at Yorkshire. We had a good chat and got to know each other well, talking all things cricket, from the Ashes to the IPL and Australian domestic cricket. Australias Matthew Wade has fight right into the Birmingham team since his arrival He cant believe how much cricket we play in our own domestic league compared to Australia, but I wont open that can of worms any further!I got a few runs in the game at Headingley, and felt like I was striking the ball well, but sadly we couldnt quite get over the line, losing by just two runs!I also hit fifty a couple games back against Leicestershire, this time on the winning end of a result, sealing it with a six.My brother Oliver came to watch that game, so it was nice to be able to score a few runs and put on a bit of a show for him. Marcus Willis (L) used to play tennis with Lauries brother before going on to face Roger Federer at Wimbledon Oli is a budding sportsman too - he was a professional tennis player until he was 19, and used to play against Marcus Willis, who played Roger Federer on Centre Court at Wimbledon.Marcus getting to the second round really gripped the nation, and it was awesome to see Andy Murray manage to win in the final there for the second time.My brother sadly had one too many injuries to make it in tennis, but after taking up rugby at Bath University, he has now joined Nottingham Rugby. I cant wait to make a quick trip up the motorway to watch him. Portugals win at Euro 2016 was good news for Birmingham fast bowler, Boyd Rankin Euro 2016 has come to an end, and I must admit, I am missing it already. More important than Portugal winning it was that Boyd Ranking won the Warwickshire team sweepstakes. I had Germany and so was feeling pretty confident until it all went wrong against France in the semi-final!Anyway, back to the cricket, its a big couple of weeks ahead for the club. I am really looking forward to it and eager to help get us to the knockout rounds of the Blast.Watch Sussex face Hampshire in the NatWest T20 Blast on Friday from 6.45pm on Sky Sports 2. Then see Laurie Evans in action for the Birmingham Bears against Northamptonshire on Tuesday, live on Sky Sports 2 from 6pm. Also See: North Group Table South Group Table Live cricket on Sky Get Sky Sports Spencer Kieboom Jersey . Chris Capuano. Shane Greene. And now, Esmil Rogers. Tres Barrera Nationals Jersey . LOUIS - The St. https://www.cheapnationals.com/967r-wander-suero-jersey-nationals.html . Nine-year veteran Danny Granger did not make his debut with the Clippers because of a technicality on the teams active list, which is signed by coach Doc Rivers before every game and relayed to the officials. Grangers name was printed by hand by a member of the public relations staff under the heading: "Updated Roster Additions," but the number on the sheet was not circled along with the other active players by the required deadline of 6:30 p.RIYADH, Saudi Arabia - Angry Al Hilal officials are demanding an investigation into the appointment and performance of match officials in the Saudi clubs 1-0 aggregate loss to Western Sydney in the Asian Champions League finals, blaming referee decisions that wasted the players rights in getting six penalties.In a statement posted in English on its website late Monday, Al Hilal insisted the Asian Football Confederationn president open a formal investigation through all the official and legal channels into those responsible for appointing Iranian referee Alireza Faghani for the first leg in Sydney and Yuichi Nishimura for the return leg at Riyadh. Juan Soto Jersey. The Wanderers, established in 2012, became the first Australian club to capture the Asian title after winning 1-0 at home and holding on for a 0-0 draw in Riyadh. ' ' '

nach oben springen

RE: In his latest T20 Blast column for Sky Sports, Birmingham Bears batsman Laurie Evans prepares for a quarter-final push, talks a

in Unsere Forum regeln 12.02.2023 06:26
von kein Name angegeben • ( Gast )

nach oben springen

RE: In his latest T20 Blast column for Sky Sports, Birmingham Bears batsman Laurie Evans prepares for a quarter-final push, talks a

in Unsere Forum regeln 12.02.2023 06:26
von kein Name angegeben • ( Gast )

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: thankstorm
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 192 Themen und 380 Beiträge.