who will pitch Game 4 for Boston,

in Unsere Forum regeln 17.10.2019 09:43
von jokergreen0220 • 120 Beiträge

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. Dylan Windler Jersey . -- Jeff Gordon is prepared to retire if he can win a fifth NASCAR championship. The 42-year-old Gordon won championships in 1995, 1997, 1998 and 2001. He won all of them when NASCARs top series ran under the Winston Cup banner. He wants to win a Sprint Cup championship. With a family at home, a fifth title could convince him to call it quits. "If that happened, that would be all the reasons I need to say, this is it. Im done," Gordon says. "Go out on a high note." Gordon said recently he was "jokingly serious" about retiring after another championship. At Daytona, he insisted he was serious. "I go home and I look at my trophy room. I see four trophies, championship trophies," he said Thursday at Daytona 500 media day. "But they say Winston Cup on them. You can name me a four-time Sprint Cup champion for technical reasons all you want, but to me, Im still not. I want that before my careers over." He would love to make a push in the No. 24 in the revamped Chase for the Sprint Cup championship. Gordon was added to the Chase last season when NASCAR chairman Brian France used his power to make an unprecedented expansion to the field after two separate investigations into radio chatter revealed numerous instances of race manipulation at Richmond. France determined Gordon did not have a fair chance to race his way into the 12-driver field because of the actions of at least three organizations over the closing laps. Gordon was sixth last season in the standings, his best finish since he was third in 2009. He has 88 Cup victories, third on the career Cup list, and has had only two winless seasons since 1993. "Ive put in 20-plus great years," he said "I do this now because I love it, because I like being competitive, and because I want another championship. I want to get a Sprint Cup championship." Darius Garland Jersey . A strong fastball. A big, bending curveball that can buckle hitters at the knees. Against the Detroit Tigers on Sunday, Elias put the entire package together against one of the leagues strongest lineups. Larry Nance Jr. Jersey . -- Byron Scott is taking over the Los Angeles Lakers with the vocal support of his fellow Showtime greats. https://www.thecavalierslockerroom.com/Kevin-Porter-City-Edition-Jersey/ . -- Former Penn State coach Joe Paterno was admitted to the hospital Friday for observation due to minor complications from cancer treatments, his family said.DETROIT -- The umpiring crew for Game 3 of the AL championship series Tuesday lined up in missing-man formation during a moment of silence for umpire Wally Bell, who died of an apparent heart attack. Jake Peavy, who will pitch Game 4 for Boston, began his news conference by offering condolences to Bells family. "Wally was a tremendous, tremendous umpire, but a tremendous person as well," Peavy said. "Were here today, I think everybody, man for man in that clubhouse, I know I speak for our guys, were devastated by the news last night and our thoughts and prayers are with his family." The moment of silence was held before the national anthem at Comerica Park.. Kyle Korver Cavaliers Jersey. Five umpires lined up next to each other, with a gap between them and the sixth member of the crew. Bell, a veteran of 21 big league seasons, died Monday. "We are all shocked and saddened by Wallys passing," said Tony Clark, deputy executive director of the Major League Baseball Players Association. "Throughout my playing career, I found Wally to be the consummate professional, whose passion and professionalism made him a master of his craft. On behalf of all players and the staff of the Players Association, I would like to extend our heartfelt condolences to Wallys family, friends and fellow World Umpires Association members." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: thankstorm
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 192 Themen und 380 Beiträge.