DENVER -- Serge Ibaka helped Oklahoma City get off to a good start. [url=http://www.cheapairmax97fromchina.com/]Nike Air Max 97

in Unsere Forum regeln 26.09.2019 05:26
von jokergreen0220 • 120 Beiträge

DENVER -- Serge Ibaka helped Oklahoma City get off to a good start. Nike Air Max 97 For Sale . Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook provided the strong finish. Ibaka scored Oklahoma Citys first 11 points of the game, Durant finished with 30 points again and the Thunder beat the Denver Nuggets 105-93 on Tuesday night for their seventh consecutive victory. "Its a good win," said Durant, who had 30 or more points in a game for the 12th time this season, most in the NBA. "We came here and beat a team that plays well at home and has been playing really well since the last time we played them. Any win on the road is tough, so well take it." Westbrook had 21 points, 13 rebounds and eight assists, half of them in the opening minutes on feeds to Ibaka, who finished with 17 points and 10 rebounds. "Once they put two guys on myself or Kevin, our job is to make the other guys better," Westbrook said. "Thats what I did early in the game. If two guys are guarding me, then somebody is open." The shooting lanes opened up after that for Durant and Westbrook. "My teammates set me up so well and I was just trying to be aggressive because I knew I didnt start the game off the way I wanted to," Durant said. "The third quarter is always key for us so I just put my head down and tried to score." Denver had won 10 of 13. J.J. Hickson had 20 points and 14 rebounds, but the Nuggets dropped to 0-2 this season against Oklahoma City. Ty Lawson added 17 points and 13 assists. "We made too many turnovers after the first quarter and thats when (Thunder) made their run," Lawson said. "When they start making their runs and hitting their 3s, they are tough to stop. The third quarter we came out strong and started turning the ball over again. It was all self-inflicted." After Hickson made one of two foul shots to get the Nuggets within two, the Thunder put together a 9-0 run capped by a 3-pointer by Durant for a 69-58 lead with 4:56 left in the third. Evan Fournier broke up the flurry with a 3-pointer but Oklahoma City still led 75-65 going into the fourth. The Thunder stretched their lead to 13 points on a basket by Jeremy Lamb but Denver closed to 83-77 with 7:15 remaining, getting 10 straight points from Nate Robinson, including consecutive 3-pointers. Denvers rally stalled from there, and Durant hit a jumper and Westbrook and Lamb each connected on 3-pointers to help Oklahoma City to a comfortable 97-79 lead with 4:28 left. The Nuggets didnt threaten the rest of the way. Durant heated up in the last couple of minutes of the second quarter, dunking on consecutive possessions off alley-oop passes and then hitting a 3-pointer to push Oklahoma City to a 52-44 halftime lead. The Thunder led by as many as 12 points early on, going in front 37-25 when Reggie Jackson converted a steal into a fast-break layup midway through the second quarter. Kenneth Faried scored 11 of his 13 points in the first half for Denver. NOTES: Lawson has scored 10 or more points in 20 of 22 games. ... The Thunder have the NBAs longest active winning streak. ... The Nuggets Jordan Hamilton was ejected with 11:01 remaining after being called for a flagrant foul 2 for shoving Steven Adams. ... Broncos wide receiver Wes Welker watched the game in seats a few rows up from the Nuggets bench. ... Oklahoma City improved to 15-1 when outrebounding the opposition (53-43). Air Max 97 Sale Mens .C. United to a 4-1 victory over short-handed FC Dallas on Saturday night. Air Max 97 Cheap Womens . Rangers goalie Henrik Lundqvist stood tall with 41 saves between the pipes, but it was defenceman Ryan McDonagh who got the first star of the game as he had a goal and an assist and now has two goals and four assists for six points in two games. http://www.cheapairmax97fromchina.com/cheap-air-max-97-all-black-china/ . Viewers in the Jets region can watch the game on TSN Jets at 6:30pm ct/7:30pm et. The game is also avialable on TSN Radio 1290 in Winnipeg at 7pm ct.The biggest surprise of Week 2 was the Buffalo Bills beating Miami 29-10. After much concern, EJ Manuel looks conservative but efficient. The Bills had only 13 first downs in the game but no fumbles and no interceptions. The kick return was a backbreaker for Miami; CJ Spiller is living up to expectations and going to be a highly paid athlete in the near future. Buffalo plays a good Chargers team at home this week, key phrase is ‘at home. The New York Giants are going to have a long year. They only had 81 rushing yards against a good Arizona defence, but they also managed 24 first downs and won the time of possession battle. It may be a good time to switch allegiances and become a Jets fan. Speaking of the Jets, calling a time out at the most inappropriate time to take a touchdown off the board can get you fired. Nothing will happen but that was unfortunate and embarrassing for the Jets. That play, and the Jordy Nelson catch, and you have Packers 31-24. Great stat for the Carolina Panthers: They have allowed 20 points or less in 15 of their last 18 regular season games. And they are 14-1 in those games. Carolina held a very good Detroit offence to only seven points, winning 24-7. Carolina is back. The Bengals may be better than anticipated. They had 472 net yards including 170 rushing. Maybe Atlantas defence isnt as good, but the Bengals offence is better than expected. That last statement however, is contingent on AJ Greens health. A toe injury is serious because it is a small weight-bearing area; at certain moments all the weight is on the toe. Major concern in Cincinnati. The Browns are a pleasant surprise after a come back in Pittsburgh and a win over New Orleans. At 0-2 the last team I would want to play is the Saints in the Super Dome. Welcome Minnesota Vikings. Speaking of the Vikings, I sense the situation with Adrian Peterson may get uglier and uglier. People have no tolerance or rationalization for abuse of children and the organization is being tarnished. They should deactivate Peterson until all is known and the truth is shown. Cheap Air Max 97 All Pink China. . America loves its sports but they do have a limit and this is one of those limits of tolerance. Let due process happen, but to watch Peterson play knowing this is out there is extremely uncomfortable for anyone of any level of morality. In Dallas, the Cowboys had 43 carries for 220 yards against a Tennessee team that does not have a poor defensive front seven. They play St. Louis this week that has a good front seven even without Chris Long and have a surprise performer in quarterback Austin Davis, second year out of Southern Miss, who was 22-29 for 235 yards and no interceptions last week on the road. This could be interesting for the Rams as Kurt Warner always comes to mind as a quarterback who came out of nowhere to produce excellence. And Sam Bradford may have to call a moving van soon. His cap number is huge and modern NFL football is a book balancing sport of what we can squeeze under the cap as much as the best player available. This will be interesting to watch. In Washington, RG3 now stands for three leg injuries to an exceptional athlete; this is a humbling story. About three years ago all the talk was who will be a better quarterback over the course of the career, Andrew Luck or RG3? Well, the answer is obvious and it is because of Luck. Not Andrew Luck but bad Luck for RG3. The dislocated ankle is the third leg injury to RG3 and all the stress on the legs is getting serious in terms of explosive edge and durability. RG3 has yet to get to his second contract and that is where the lifetime big money is. Finally I still have no idea what pass interference is or what it will evolve into. The penalties in the Bears/49ers were game-changing and the penalties in Eagles/Colts were game-deciding. Somehow down the road someone must set the pass interference rule in place and enforced so stringently that players adjust all the time. It can happen as two years ago the problem was vicious helmet-to-helmet shots. Not a big problem anymore. They can do the same with pass interference…Please. ' ' '

nach oben springen

RE: DENVER -- Serge Ibaka helped Oklahoma City get off to a good start. [url=http://www.cheapairmax97fromchina.com/]Nike Air Max 97

in Unsere Forum regeln 12.02.2023 06:25
von kein Name angegeben • ( Gast )

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: thankstorm
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 192 Themen und 380 Beiträge.