DeMar DeRozan of the Toronto Raptors is headed to the NBA All-Star Game. [url=https://www.fakebasketballjerseys.com/]Replica Bas

in Unsere Forum regeln 06.10.2019 03:14
von jokergreen0220 • 120 Beiträge

DeMar DeRozan of the Toronto Raptors is headed to the NBA All-Star Game. Replica Basketball Jerseys . DeRozan was named to the Eastern Conference reserves on Thursday but teammate Kyle Lowry was not named to the team. This is a breakout season for DeRozan, who becomes the Raptors first All-Star representative since Chris Bosh appeared in 2010. The ninth-overall pick out of USC in 2009, DeRozan is enjoying a career year, averaging 21.8 points per game, good for 11th in the NBA. DeRozan set a career high in point on January 22 of this year when he scored 40 in a win over the Dallas Mavericks. DeRozan becomes the fourth Raptor to appear in an All-Star Game after Bosh (2006-2010,) Vince Carter (2000-2004) and Antonio Davis (2001). Kyle Lowry was not named to the team. In his second season with the Raptors, Lowry is averaging 16.8 points per game to go along with 7.6 assists, 1.6 steals and a .406 mark from beyond the arc. Lowry is a free agent at seasons end. The 2014 NBA All-Star Game will be held in New Orleans on February 16. Wholesale Basketball Jerseys .ca look back at each of the Top 10 stories of 2013. Today, we look back at LeBron James and the Miami Heat winning their second straight NBA championship. Fake Basketball Jerseys China . -- After a year spent travelling the world, Brooks Koepka suddenly is in a position to play a lot more golf at home. https://www.fakebasketballjerseys.com/ .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable.VANCOUVER -- For at least a few hours, the Vancouver Whitecaps could put the Camilo Sanvezzo saga aside. As their best player continued to orchestrate his dramatic exit from the club, the Whitecaps added size and creativity at Thursdays Major League Soccer SuperDraft. Vancouver had two picks in the first seven, selecting defender Christian Dean at No. 3 before taking midfielder Andre Lewis at No. 7. "Being selected is a dream come true," said Dean. "Especially a team on the West Coast, growing up in California ... (Vancouver is) close to home." Hearing a player actually wanting to be at the club should come as welcome news for fans of the Whitecaps, who are now resigned to the fact that Sanvezzo -- the 2013 MLS Golden Boot winner -- will be sold to a Mexican team after forcing Vancouvers hand. And its not only Dean who is happy about his new team. "My mom is ecstatic," he added. "I think shes happier than I am." The 20-year-old from East Palo Alto was selected using the pick Vancouver acquired in the July 2012 trade that sent striker Eric Hassli to Toronto FC. Dean spent the last three seasons with the NCAAs California Golden Bears, starting all 55 games he played. "I bring energy. Big, athletic, on the larger side," said Dean, who stands six foot three and weighs 198 pounds. "Good feet -- especially at centre back, I kind of pride my self a little bit on that. Its something that I like to use to my advantage." The Philadelphia Union traded up to take Connecticut goalkeeper Andre Blake with the first pick before the D.C. United used the second pick to select defender Steve Birnbaum, who was Deans college teammate at Cal. "I dont know much about Philly," said Blake, who originally hails from Jamaica. "I heard something yesterday about how its the place for a cheesesteak or something. Thats as much as I know. But Im pretty sure Ill get adjusted and learn everything I need to know." Meanwhile, the Montreal Impact took Creighton defender Eric Miller with the fifth pick, while Toronto FC traded up to draft Xavier defender Nick Hagglund at No. 10. Left-footed with the ability to play either in the centre or left of defence, Dean said he will have to increase the physical side of his game against MLS competition. "I think I will have to adapt. College was a physical game, especially stepping up from the youth level to college, it got more physical," he said on a conference call. "I think playing against bigger and stronger people, Ill have to become a lot more physical and to do that Ill just have to make a little mental jump to achieve that." Dean might jjust get that chance as Vancouvers backline has at least one hole heading into training camp next month with the retirement of Y. Fake Basketball Jerseys Authentic. P. Lee. Meanwhile, Jay DeMerit doesnt have a contract for 2014, but new head coach Carl Robinson has said he wants to bring his captain back into the fold. "I think Im ready to come in and play, wherever I would have ended up," said Dean, who played as a centre back in college this season after two years on the left. "Especially with Vancouver, coming in the defence will be something that will be a possibility for me." Robinson said the Whitecaps had Dean rated high on their draft board. "Hes a great athlete with a fantastic left foot and we believe he has massive upside," Robinson said in a release. "We are confident that Christians game will translate very well to MLS and we look forward to seeing him at camp." Dean has never been to Vancouver and said that he wasnt tipped off during pre-draft discussions with the club that the Whitecaps would be his destination. "I talked to the coaching staff while I was at the combine during one of the player meetings and hit it off," he said. "Other than that there was no real talk of Hey, well select you or stuff like that. "It was kind of a bit of a surprise, but in the end Im happy that I got picked by Vancouver." Lewis was also pleased to be joining the Whitecaps, but for different reasons. "Im a fan of Vancouver because of Darren Mattocks," the 19-year-old said of the Whitecaps striker and fellow Jamaican. "I love the support that the fans give to Vancouver. Im looking forward to starting my professional career with the Whitecaps and to just go there and work hard and do my best." Lewis said he and Mattocks live about 10 minutes apart but that pair didnt speak about the possibility of being teammates in MLS. The five-foot-nine, 145-pound midfielder, who will join the Whitecaps from Jamaican club Portmore United F.C., has represented his country at the under-17 and under-20 levels and earned his first senior call up in 2012. "On the pitch, I always want to be a top player," said Lewis. "Win or lose, I want to be on top of my game at all times." Notes: As a Generation Adidas player, Deans salary will not count against the MLS salary cap. ... Dean said he is friends with Whitecaps striker Omar Salgado from their time with the U.S. under-20 team. ... In the second round, Toronto selected Elon midfielder Daniel Lovitz at No. 24, Vancouver took Connecticut striker Mamadou Diouf at No. 30 and Montreal went with Cal Poly midfielder George Malki at No. 37. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: thankstorm
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 192 Themen und 380 Beiträge.