SASKATOON -- Tim Bozon looked thin and spoke briefly, his voice hoarse after weeks of using a feeding tube. [url=http://www.nike

in Unsere Forum regeln 06.10.2019 05:08
von jokergreen0220 • 120 Beiträge

SASKATOON -- Tim Bozon looked thin and spoke briefly, his voice hoarse after weeks of using a feeding tube. Nike Shoes Black Friday Discount . The French hockey player and Montreal Canadians prospect was released from a Saskatoon hospital Friday, four weeks after falling seriously ill with bacterial meningitis. "Im doing good," he said. "Ive been through a lot and I feel way better now." Bozon and his family will travel to Cranbrook, where he will drop the puck at a playoff game of his Western Hockey League team, the Kootenay Ice. "Im excited to leave the hospital," he said. "Its going to be exciting to get back to Kootenay and see the boys and say bye one more time before going back to Europe." Father Philippe Bozon, who played in the NHL for the St. Louis Blues in the 1990s, was visibly emotional and thanked the Saskatoon and broader hockey community for their generosity and support. He added treatment has been costly, and encouraged the public to donate to a trust fund established to help pay the familys medical and other expenses "I want to say from my wife and I how proud we are of you Timmy, for fighting like this," he said. "I know it was a tough fight and I know you are still fighting, and I will always have faith in you." After travelling to Cranbrook to collect Bozons things, the family will go to Montreal to visit the Canadiens organization. While there Bozon will also see doctors and receive some dental surgery. From there the family will return to France, where Bozon will enter a sports rehabilitation clinic in the southwestern town of Capbreton. Neurologist Gary Hunter treated Bozon from the day he arrived at Saskatoons Royal University Hospital, and said prompt medical attention and an induced coma were critical to his recovery. "His progress has been really amazing, so I think his prognosis is very good," he said. "Hes a tough guy and hes very motivated so I think hes going to do very well." Hunter said its had to know at this early stage whether he will be able to resume his hockey career. "Its very difficult to speculate on his long term neurologic prognosis," he said. Bozons agent Roly Thompson said he is amazed at Bozons speedy progress, which gives him hope that a full recovery is possible. "Obviously we have a long way to go," he said. "Were going to go through rehab and I think its important that everybody realize its not going to be instant." "But my gut feeling is that hes going to play one day for the Montreal Canadiens." Nike Shoes Black Friday 2019 . The roster changes have been constant and continuous since late last year, but even with their 46-man roster set for the start of the season, the banged-up Bombers will be kicking off Week 1 with a handful of fresh faces and back-ups in the starting lineup. Nike Shoes Black Friday Online .com) - James Harden put the Houston Rockets on his back and willed them to an overtime victory on Thursday. http://www.nikeshoesblackfriday.com/ . -- Zach Johnson is like most players at the World Challenge, not sure whether hes still playing in 2013 or if hes in the middle of the new wraparound season that officially started in October.AGADIR, Morocco -- Alejandro Canizares of Spain had 11 birdies in a 10-under round of 62 to take a one-stroke lead over Seve Benson of England after the first round of the Trophee Hassan II on Thursday. Canizares mastered the windy conditions at the Golf du Palais Royal course in Agadir for the lowest round of his European Tour career, and it would have been even better if not for a bogey on the third hole. "It was one of those days for me, my swing felt great, I started putting well and the putts went in. It was a lot of fun, when golf is like this its easy," Canizares said. "I missed a couple of drives and from the fairway I missed one shot that cost me a bogey, but that was about it." Benson, who was named after the late Seve Ballesteros, had nine birdies to stayy two shots clear of American golfer Connor Ardenell and Swedens Magnus Carlsson, who were tied at 7 under. Cheap Nike Shoes Black Friday. "It was so windy out there on the back nine, but I just managed to play the tough holes well and sink some putts," Benson said. "Capitalizing on my chances is the big thing for me. I have been working really hard with my putting coach and it paid off today." Arendell finished eighth at Qualifying School in November to earn his card for this season, but missed the cut in his first four events. "Its huge, coming over here getting that experience, the travelling; week to week the courses vary quite a bit compared to the U.S.," Arendell said. "Its tough, but over time it will make it that much easier when Im in the U.S." ' ' '

nach oben springen

RE: SASKATOON -- Tim Bozon looked thin and spoke briefly, his voice hoarse after weeks of using a feeding tube. [url=http://www.nike

in Unsere Forum regeln 12.02.2023 06:26
von kein Name angegeben • ( Gast )

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: thankstorm
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 192 Themen und 380 Beiträge.