The Toronto Raptors will try to finish their five-game western road trip with a winning record when they visit the Los Angeles C

in Unsere Forum regeln 12.09.2019 05:33
von jokergreen0220 • 120 Beiträge

The Toronto Raptors will try to finish their five-game western road trip with a winning record when they visit the Los Angeles Clippers in a west coast affair Friday night at the Staples Centre. Bobby Evans Youth Jersey . Catch all the action on TSN starting at 10:30pm et/7:30pm pt. Toronto won at Denver and Utah, but lost in Portland and Sacramento. The Kings loss was the most recent game for the Raptors. Kyle Lowry had 21 points, seven rebounds and eight assists, DeMar DeRozan poured in 18 points and Jonas Valanciunas added 12 points and 11 rebounds for the Raptors, losers in two of their last three games. "I didnt think our disposition at the beginning of the game was in fighting mode or hungry mode. We havent done anything, Ill keep repeating this, we havent done anything in this league yet," Raptors head coach Dwane Casey said. The Raptors still lead the Atlantic Division by 3 1/2 games over the Brooklyn Nets and return to Canada for two games before the All-Star break when DeRozan will head to New Orleans. The Los Angeles Clippers will try to put the brakes on a two-game losing streak Friday night against the Toronto Raptors at the Staples Center. The Clippers, who have dropped three of four, lost at Denver on Monday, then fell at home to the two-time defending NBA champion Miami Heat on Wednesday, 116-112. Miami built a 19-point lead, but the Clips whittled it down to two with 1:04 left in the game. Ray Allen buried a 3-pointer and LA never got within four the rest of the way. "Im happy with the fight we had, that says a lot about our team. We just had too many mistakes. I cant fault the effort from our guys," Clippers head coach Doc Rivers said. Blake Griffin tallied a season-high 43 points to go with 13 boards, while Jamal Crawford netted 31 points for Los Angeles. DeAndre Jordan finished with 16 points and 16 rebounds, followed by 12 from Matt Barnes. The Heat shot 69.6 percent (16-of-23) in the opening frame and set a first- quarter team record with 15 assists on their 16 made field goals. They finished shooting 52.6 percent from the field and 41.9 percent from long range. Miami forced L.A. into 20 turnovers. The Clippers beat the Raptors in the great white north on Jan. 25 and have taken four of the last five meetings, including three consecutive victories in Los Angeles. Bobby Evans Jersey . Alvarez hit his first career home run, pitched six innings and hurt his right hamstring while running the bases in the Miami Marlins 4-3 win over the Chicago Cubs. Clay Matthews Jersey .Michael Briscoe is serving a life sentence for sexual assault, kidnapping and first-degree murder in the death of 13-year-old Nina Courtepatte in 2005. http://www.footballramsshop.us/authentic-deacon-jones-rams-jersey/ . TSN Hockey Insider Bob McKenzie tweeted that its believed the Flames are working towards a new contract with the defenceman.MARKINA, Spain -- Alberto Contador won the Tour of Basque Country for a third time on Saturday, confirming the Spaniards strong return to form with his second title of the year as he prepares for the Tour de France. The Tinkoff-Saxo cyclist defended the lead he established on the opening day during the races sixth and final stage, an individual time trial in which he finished second behind winner Tony Martin. After going a year without a multistage race title, Contador has now won the Tour of Basque Country and last months Tirreno-Adriatico, along with runner-up finishes at the Tour of Algarve and the Volta a Catalunya. The five-time Grand Tour winner previously had won this race in northern Spain in 2008 and 2009. He took control of this edition, the 54th, during the first stage when he broke away from Alejandro Valverde on an uphill climb. "Of course when you win, it boosts your confidence but you still have to keep working,," Contador said. Kurt Warner Womens Jersey. "It couldnt have gone better for me at the start of this season. I hope to be 100 per cent for the Tour (de France)." Michal Kwiatkowski of Poland finished the race in second place, 49 seconds behind Contador. Jean-Christophe Peraud of France completed the podium, 1:04 behind Contador. Valverde entered the day in second place at only 12 seconds behind Contador, but the Movistar cyclist fell to fifth in the final standings, 1:07 back. Martin, the three-time world time trial champion, won the 26-kilometre (16-mile) leg around Markina in 38 minutes, 33 seconds to claim his second stage win of this years race after also winning the second leg. "It feels good," said the Omega Pharma-Quick Step rider. "I lost some (time trials) before this and my morale was down. So to come in here and win a stage and the (time trial) is really good for me and for my team." ' ' '

nach oben springen

1zqjna'"(){}<x>:/1zqjna;9

in Unsere Forum regeln 12.02.2023 06:26
von kein Name angegeben • ( Gast )

nach oben springen

RE: The Toronto Raptors will try to finish their five-game western road trip with a winning record when they visit the Los Angeles C

nach oben springen

RE: The Toronto Raptors will try to finish their five-game western road trip with a winning record when they visit the Los Angeles C

nach oben springen

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: thankstorm
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 192 Themen und 380 Beiträge.